Natcore Technology Named To 2013 TSX Venture 50
The TSX Venture 50 is a group of strong performing companies from five sectors: Clean Technology; Diversified Industries; Mining; Oil and Gas; and Life Sciences. Natcore was included in the Clean Technology sector. Ten companies were chosen for the list from each of the five sectors.
The companies were ranked based on the following criteria, with equal weighting assigned to each: market capitalization growth, share price appreciation, trading volume and analyst coverage.
The 2,258 companies listed on TSX Venture Exchange as of December 31, 2012, were screened through the following filters to determine which companies would qualify as potential 2013 TSX Venture 50 candidates:
- listed on TSX Venture Exchange more than one year as of December 31, 2012
- listed on TSX Venture Exchange on December 31, 2012
- market capitalization greater than C$5 million on December 31, 2012
- closing share price greater than C$0.25 on December 31, 2012
- share price of at least C$0.10 on December 31, 2011
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Contact: Chuck Provini