LX's Mobio sees 4.3 million visitors in 17 weeks2014-04-01 19:29 ET - News Release
Mr. Mike Edwards reports
MOBIO INSIDER REPORTS SIGNIFICANT TRAFFIC GROWTH
LX Ventures Inc.'s Mobio continues to experience tremendous platform growth.
For the first 17 weeks since launch, Mobio has achieved:
- 4.3 million unique visitors;
- 23.7 million page views;
- 182,000 registered users through a social log-in (Facebook or Twitter);
- 231 countries and territories (inbound traffic);
- More than 590,000 fan questions/requests;
- More than 50 celebrity influencers;
- 78-per-cent mobile usage;
- 17.2 million native ad impressions;
- Ad unit rates up to $7 effective cost per thousand impressions on native mobile banners and $84 effective cost per thousand impressions on preroll video;
- More than 1,250 unique inbound link sources including MTV, People, Huffington Post, E! Online, Good Morning America, US Magazine and ABC News;
- Global advertisers, including T-Mobile, Microsoft, AT&T, Kraft, Foot Locker, Sony, Best Buy, Shell and more through ad network partners.
Mark Binns, chief executive officer of Mobio, said: "Mobio INsider continues to reach new traffic highs daily and monthly as we execute on our strategy of monetizing social media for our influencers. Our influencer base continues to grow quickly, and we have begun direct ad sales to agencies and Tier 1 brands. We have also successfully started selling direct guaranteed placement deals tying specific brands with their desired influencer of choice."
We seek Safe Harbor.